Blogger Blog Review is a blog that has been created for the purpose of reviewing specifically other blogger blog which still use the blogspot extension name on the net that I've visited through Google search engine. Brief and frank personal opinion about that particular blog will be given according to categories or certain keywords.

For example for blog in technology category; I will type "technology" and "blogspot" in the search panel, then I will select the 7th. listed blog on the 10th. page of the displayed search list. If I found that the selected blog is not appropriate to be reviewed, I will go to the next blog.

The purpose is to make the blog that I've reviewed become more popular (at least to me) since I will link that site to this blog.

There are rules to be followed.

1. It must be created using Google Account.
2. The blog must have the 'blogspot' extension or domain name. Example: http://yourblogname.blogspot.com
3. Search out using Google search engine. (http://www.google.com)
4. Listed on the 7th place on the 10th page of the search result.
5. With an appropriate or having certain quality to be reviewed.

Thank you.

JCE Auto News


This time I've choosen 'Autos' as a category and JCE Auto News is fortunate enough has been selected as the blog for me to review. 

This blog has been created in May 2008 using a simple Douglas Bowman's Minima Dark template by someone from the JCE Autos Japan for introducing cars available in their stock for sale.

Cars like Ferrari 456M GTA, Aston Martin DB9 Volante, Nissan Murano, Mercedes Benz CLK, Mazda Premacy 20S, Ford Mustang GT, Subary WRX Sports wagon and so on are well introduced with the exterior and the interior photos of its which some of its has been sold.





The blog is really clean without any widgets, adsense ads what so ever. If you are a car lover, this is the place for you to peep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment